Christmas menu: 5 courses + dessert or cheese
Served from 22 November
– cold smoked salmon from Hiddenfjord, Faroe Islands. Salina capers and lemon.
– homemade fresh cheese with black winter truffle
– crispy kale served with creamy black kale- and anchovy cream
– baked beetroots with blackcurrant-gastrique, horseradish and whipped cream
– organic pork from Hindsholm, served with sauce from pork, baked garlic and Jerusalem artichokes
Choose cheese or dessert (both from 50 DKK extra)
Mascarpone mousse, almond praliné & chocolate mousse
18 months cave-aged Comté from Jura and Brie de Meaux served with quince compote and crispy rye bread
Served with lemon & vinaigrette 35
Almonds & olives 25
Prices incl. VAT.
At Gaaga: minimum 2 persons
As catering: minimum 15 persons